Chicken drumsticks with vegetables. Chicken drumsticks are soooo cheap and really easy to work with. I know people prefer boneless, skinless chicken breasts, but they are so costly! It is so great because these pan seared chicken drumsticks with vegetables are so cost efficient and great for a family dinner!
Chicken leg and chips on a plate. top view horizontal. Serve the finished chicken drumsticks with potatoes, beans and corn. Chicken Drumsticks with Herb Sauce and Vegetables. You can cook Chicken drumsticks with vegetables using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken drumsticks with vegetables
- It’s of Chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 2 of small green pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- You need Half of carrots.
- It’s to taste of Broccoli.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of black pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need To taste of paprika.
- Prepare 2 of laureal leaves(bay leaves).
- It’s to fry of Olive oil.
- You need Half of garlic glove.
By Nath'aelle du blog A la soupe ! How To Make: Vegan Chicken Drumsticks. Never miss a video by clicking here to Subscribe to my Channel. _ If you make this Vegan Chicken Drumstick recipe, let me know what you think by leaving a star rating & comment below. Add a bowl of leafy salad greens with a vinaigrette dressing to the table and let your Dutch oven chicken drumsticks and vegetables take Chicken and mushrooms are a classic combination, though you can pretty much add any vegetables that you have on hand, this is a very forgiving dish.
Chicken drumsticks with vegetables step by step
- Take a pot and add the chicken drumsticks, black pepper and salt and boil them together.
- While it boils chop the vegetables.
- After the wings are cooked, fry them with onion and garlic on a medium heat.
- After 15 minutes add the vegetables and reduce a little bit the heat. Add salt, black pepper and paprika..
- Slow cook it so the vegetables won't be mashed and soft..
The Best Chicken Drumsticks Recipes on Yummly Chicken DrumsticksThe Diary of a Real Housewife. The only time we really think about eating chicken drumsticks is when we roast a whole chicken. We forget to cook them on their own sometimes, but with this simple baked recipe, we're about to start! After a quick marinade, these drumsticks bake in the oven in no time and stay extremely tender and.