Vickys Maple Oat Ice Cream, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Maple Oat Ice Cream, GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Maple Oat Ice Cream, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 90 grams of gluten-free rolled oats.
- Prepare 240 ml of boiling water.
- It’s 480 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- It’s 100 grams of soft brown sugar.
- You need 60 ml of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Vickys Maple Oat Ice Cream, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Add oats to boiling water and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well – do not drain any unabsorbed water.
- Allow to cool then churn in ice cream maker for 15 – 30 minutes.
- If you don't have an icecream maker, pour the mixture into a freezer container and stir it every 20 minutes until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Makes a litre of ice cream.