Chicken drumsticks (pan grilled). Chicken drumsticks, like all chicken, should generally be grilled over medium heat on the grill. Cooking chicken drumsticks in a pan on the stove top is easy to do, but it's very important to check the center of the chicken reaches a safe temperature. Chicken drumsticks are a popular choice for dinner, which is not surprising given they can be served up so many different ways.
The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! They came out crispy and we were scraping the pan! Master your chicken drumsticks on your Traeger, and you'll keep going back to this cut time and time again. You can have Chicken drumsticks (pan grilled) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken drumsticks (pan grilled)
- You need 8-10 of Chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hung curd.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 11/2 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Barbecue sauce.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Corn flour / besan.
- You need of Olive oil / butter for basting.
Our how-to guide takes you through all the steps you need to reach poultry perfection. Remove the drumsticks from the grate and place in a pan. Pan-seared to perfection on a cast iron pan, these drumsticks pack a ton of flavor. Inside, they are juicy and fall-off-the-bone tender.
Chicken drumsticks (pan grilled) instructions
- Clean, wash and pat dry the chicken. Make 2-3 incisions on the drumstick so that the marinade goes in, when you coat it with the masala..
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for marination..hung curd, chilli powder, salt, cumin powder, garam masala, ketchup, barbecue sauce, corn flour / besan, lemon juice and mix it well..
- Put the chicken pieces into this marinade, taking care to coat all the drumsticks properly..
- Let the drumsticks marinade for 3-4 hours in the refrigerator or preferably overnight. This would make the drumsticks tender, moist And flavourful..
- Heat a grill pan on the stove at medium heat. Brush it with either olive oil or butter and put the marinated chicken pieces onto it. Brush the top too with the oil or butter and let it grill for about 5-10 mins on one side. Flip over to the other side and repeat the process, till the chicken is nicely cooked and grilled on all the sides..
- Serve it hot with mint-curd chutney and onion slices..
This chicken drumsticks recipe is quite amazing. There is no baking required here. This is very helpful as you don't need to waste time preheating oven. Grilled Chicken with South Carolina-Style BBQ Sauce. Crispy cajun spiced skin covering succulent meat that is super easy to make?