Tuna roll omelette. Tuna Rolled Omelette is very common Korean side dish (Banchan) loved by many Korean people. You can replace the tuna with other protein too. Tuna Cheese Omelette a Pinoy Recipe.
Before I ever had Tuna Omelette in their house, I never really liked Tuna, especially the canned variety. But I have been converted ever since and now am a canned Tuna lover. Tuna Kimbap (Chamchi Kimbap, 참치김밥) is one of my favorite kimbap. You can cook Tuna roll omelette using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna roll omelette
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Chilli sweet paprika.
- It’s of Tuna.
- You need of Red bell Pepper.
- It’s of Cheese.
Beat one egg in a bowl. Fry the egg omelette in a pan and make the 'egg stick' by rolling it. Datemaki are Japanese sweet rolled omelette made of egg and hanpen. It's typically served as part of osechi ryori during Japanese New Year's celebration.
Tuna roll omelette instructions
- Whisk together the eggs and add a dash of milk and whisk until incorporated. Then add a pinch of each seasoning..
- Place into a pan on a medium-high heat then cover with a lid until cooked. Then sprinkle grated cheese over..
- Mix tuna with a small amount of diced red Bell pepper, to your preference and place in a line on one side of the omelette.
- Flip the other side over to melt the cheese and serve. Enjoy!.
This tuna omelette sandwich makes a quick and super delicious high protein recipe for lunch, dinner or even breakfast! Tuna Omelette Recipe – High-Protein And Low-Carb. This basic vegan spicy "tuna" roll, is a fantastic fish-free, egg-free twist on the original. Using my watermelon tuna recipe, you end up with a cool and slightly sweet, fiery flavour. Tamagoyaki is a delicious Japanese Omelette that's a staple of a traditional Japanese breakfast.