Honey and ketchup glanced chicken drumsticks. For these chicken drumsticks, I had seen that drumsticks were on sale — so I put them on the list. This flavorful browned butter honey garlic chicken drumsticks recipe is my absolute favorite chicken recipe that is super easy, and delicious. Hi guys, this is my go to recipe when I make for potluck or just to eat at home.
Honey-glazed chicken drumsticks don't require any special culinary skills. They're a meatier alternative to chicken wings as finger food for informal gatherings, or a satisfying. These Asian-inspired chicken drumsticks are finger-lickin' good! You can cook Honey and ketchup glanced chicken drumsticks using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey and ketchup glanced chicken drumsticks
- It’s 1 packet of chicken drumsticks.
- You need of Basil.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 bottle of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Honey.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
- You need of Tandoori Masala.
- You need of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of beer (optional) – preferably Guinness.
- It’s of Mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Cumin.
I skinned the drumsticks to lighten them up Some other Asian chicken drumsticks recipes similar to this you should try are my Sweet 'n Spicy Asian Glazed Grilled Drumsticks and Honey. This recipe is just as delicious using any part of the chicken! I have even added in some grape jelly and ketchup to the tomato sauce and couple of seeded jalapeno peppers for heat DIRECTIONS. Season chicken legs with seasoning salt and pepper.
Honey and ketchup glanced chicken drumsticks instructions
- In a bowl, mix 1 tbsp of ground garlic, 1 tbsp ground ginger, 1 tbsp mixed herbs/ basil, 1 teaspoon black paper and 1 tbsp salt. Wash and mix the chicken in marinate overnight up to 2 days..
- Boil the chicken till cooked evenly. Ensure you use the water that will have been exuddated during the marination process. Boil till all the water evaporates and its dry. Ensure it doesn't get over cooked..
- In a bowl, add a cup of corn flour, 1 tsp of tandoori masala, 1 tsp of black pepper, 1 tsp of cayenne pepper, 1 tsp of cumin, 1 tsp of black pepper. Mix these ingredients thoroughly. Coat the chicken in the mixture and fry in hot oil it to give the chicken a nice, firm and crispy coating.
- To make the sauce. Fry a finely chopped onion and 1 tbsp of ground garlic and ginger. Add in 1 cup of Ketchup, 2 tbsp of soy sauce and half cup of honey (depending on how much sweetness you want). Measuring 1 tsp of each, add in black pepper, cayenne pepper, basil and tandoori masala. Pour in half a cup of dark beer, preferably Guinness coz of the flavor, if you lack, use Tusker. Let it simmer on low heat until its thick..
- Dip in the drumsticks in the sauce and let them simmer for about five minutes..
- Serve with preferred starch and enjoy 😍.
One star off for the messiness factor. I didn't have chili sauce but used ketchup and a little. Chicken Drumstick, Orange and Thyme CasseroleWholesome Child. The Best Glazed Chicken Drumsticks Recipes on Yummly Asian Baked Chicken Legs, Oven-fried Chicken Drumsticks, Spicy Honey Lime Chicken Legs.