Rainbow spaghetti. The most colorful way to eat spaghetti. Look at the colors of this spaghetti! 🔥 From the mind of Tipsy Bartender! Using spaghetti for sensory play is a fun way to create a super easy sensory bins.
Follow our easy step by step instructions below to discover how to dye spaghetti in a ziplock bag. This brightly coloured rainbow spaghetti is super simple to make and is SO much fun to play with! The rainbow dyed pasta noodles are fantastic for sensory play as well as developing and encouraging. You can cook Rainbow spaghetti using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rainbow spaghetti
- Prepare 500 g of spaghetti.
- You need of Good handful of rainbow tomatoes.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Fresh basil.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Sensory Exploration – Rainbow Spaghetti is a fun & inexpensive, taste-safe Sensory Play activity Spaghetti is a great beginner scissor activity for Toddlers. Its not flimsy like paper & not as thick as. Read on for how to make easy rainbow spaghetti and rainbow waffles that everyone will love! So they asked me this month to come up with some rainbow recipes of my own for spaghetti and waffles.
Rainbow spaghetti instructions
- Cook pasta according to instructions in salted water. Wash and chop the tomatoes..
- Fry garlic gently in a little oil. After 2-3 mins add tomatoes.
- Turn up the heat a little. The tomatoes cook down and create a delicious sauce. Remove garlic.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce. Tear up some fresh basil and throw it in. Mix well.
- Serve with more fresh basil :).
Buddy practiced shaking the spaghetti, and laughed when it fell from his fingers. It made a great "splat" sound on the bathroom floor. Buddy then decided to do exactly what I wanted to do…. Rinse the spaghetti under cold water until cool throughout. Divide the noodles into bags, using one bag for each color of pasta that you wish to make.