Fried Chicken Drumsticks.
You can cook Fried Chicken Drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Drumsticks
- Prepare 14-16 of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Tandoori Masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Food Colour (optional).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Curd.
- You need as required of Oil for frying.
Fried Chicken Drumsticks instructions
- Marinate the drumsticks with all the listed ingredients and refrigerate it overnight if possible. Otherwise it should be marinated at least for over an hour..
- Heat enough Oil for frying these in batches of two or three occasionally turning over for an even cooking and a great colour. They should be done on a medium to high heat but under constant supervision..
- It should be cooked inside out and should be juicy and succulent. You can cover the wok or kadai and check on the heat from time to time. Serve them hot with any dip of your choice..