Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce. Baked drumsticks are smothered in a quick homemade barbeque sauce. Hi every one Welcome to my channal Today's Recipe is #BakedChickenDrumsticks Hope u like it. How to make Juicy Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks.
BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going to fight over the chicken legs. You can cook Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 4 lb of Chicken Drumsticks.
- You need of Cooking Spray.
- It’s of ✨Homemade BBQ Sauce✨.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Butter (melted).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Chicken powder.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Molasses.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil (optional).
- Prepare of Salt – Black Pepper.
These Baked Drumsticks from Delish.com couldn't be easier! The only time we really think about eating chicken drumsticks is when we roast a whole chicken. Skip the soy sauce and add a little extra salt and taco seasoning or go for a sweet bbq profile with bbq sauce, honey, and a little olive oil. These baked bbq chicken drumsticks are deliciously simple to make, and a sure family favorite.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry..
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well..
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.
You can use your favorite BBQ sauce for this recipe, however, if you are motivated enough to make your own, I recommend my Homemade BBQ sauce recipe. The amount of BBQ sauce needed will vary. Forget about dipping your chicken in fatty frying oil; bake it instead! Pair your chicken with delicious homemade BBQ sauce! BBQ Chicken Drumsticks cooked in an easy homemade BBQ sauce and then grilled to crispy, smokey perfection!