Chicken 65. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. It consists of deep-fried chicken that is marinated in ginger, lemon, red chiles, and a variety of other spices.
A perfect balance of spice, this Indian recipe has made its way into the hearts of several thousand across the globe. Despite numerous requests on how to make. The final dish is reminiscent of chicken nuggets—only these are tastier, spicier, grown-up nuggets! You can cook Chicken 65 using 24 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken 65
- It’s of For marinate :.
- It’s 500 gm of chicken breast cut in pieces.
- Prepare 1 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1+1/2 tsp of garlic ginger paste.
- It’s 3 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of maida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt according.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of For tadka :.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 10 of curry leaves.
- It’s 3 of green chillies (cut in long and thin).
- You need 1-2 tsp of red chilli sauce or to taste.
- Prepare 200-250 gm of katori low fat whisked yogurt.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Coconut and fresh coriander leaves to garnish.
This is an easy to make starter dish. Since kids love chicken we have to plan for. Serve it as a side dish along with Biryani and. Chicken Soup – Healthy Soup – The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar.
Chicken 65 instructions
- Heat the Khadhai on medium heat. add oil and ginger-garlic paste. Cook for 1 minute. Add cumin, mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chillies and fry for 25-20 seconds. Now heat on low as we have to add yogurt. Mix well add orange food colouring and chilli sauce. Mix well and cook for 2 minutes on medium heat. Add chicken and gently mix well to coat gravy on chicken. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Garnish with freshly grated coconut and freshly chop.
It is generally acknowledged that no one knows which (if any).