Raddish And Carrot In Chicken Soup.
You can cook Raddish And Carrot In Chicken Soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raddish And Carrot In Chicken Soup
- You need 2 large of skinless chicken thigh drumstick.
- It’s 6 large of dry korean oyster.
- It’s 1/2 cup of leftover roasted pork ( optional add on ).
- You need 1 large of each green and white raddish.
- Prepare 2 medium of carrot.
- It’s 2 large of candy dates.
- You need 5 large of red dates.
- You need 2 liter of water.
- It’s of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
Raddish And Carrot In Chicken Soup instructions
- put all ingredient on preasure cooker on high for 20 minute.
- add salt simmer 1 minute and serve hot.