Pak choi with Garlic and Oyster sauce 😀. Pour the oyster sauce mixture in the pan and sprinkle some ground black pepper. In today's episode of Wok Wednesday, Jeremy shows us how to make a classic side dish to go with any Chinese feast: glazed pak choi with oyster sauce! Add soy sauce and oyster sauce and cook for another minute.
Garlic and oyster sauce made my homemade bok choy sing! Did you like this Bok Choy With Garlic and Oyster Sauce Recipe? Are there changes you made that you would like to share? You can have Pak choi with Garlic and Oyster sauce 😀 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pak choi with Garlic and Oyster sauce 😀
- It’s 2 bunches of baby pak choi end removed.
- It’s 3 tbls of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbls of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 TSP of crushed garlic cloves.
- Prepare 10 tsp of cold water.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 3 tbls of cooking oil.
- You need of Salt to taste (opt).
Share your tips and recommendations in the comments section below! Pak choi is one of my favourite leafy vegetables which I absolutely enjoy. After a long day at work, this is the to-go Shallots may be substituted with crispy fried minced garlic according to preference. Heat a wok, add the oil and ginger and stir fry for a minute.
Pak choi with Garlic and Oyster sauce 😀 step by step
- Add the cooking oil to a pan and garlic fry until brown..
- Mix together oyster sauce mix with the sugar,seaami oil,pepper,cold water into the pan with garlic oil..
- Add the pak choi leave to cook slow for 2 minutes then serve with Rice..
Trickle the oyster sauce mix over the pak choi. Scatter the clams over the top, cover tightly with a lid and bring to the boil over a fierce heat. Good Food cooks with pak choi, a leafy green Chinese cabbage that's ideal for stir-fries or can be steamed till soft in a vegetable side dish. Sweet chilli, honey, sesame oil, mirin and soy combine to make a punchy sauce for fish. Elaine Paige's dish is a simple and quick midweek meal.