Vietnamese Fried Chicken (Gluten Free).
You can have Vietnamese Fried Chicken (Gluten Free) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vietnamese Fried Chicken (Gluten Free)
- Prepare 3 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare of Marinade—.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of —.
- Prepare of Sauce—.
- You need 2 of red chilies (minced).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of GF soya sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Vietnamese Fried Chicken (Gluten Free) instructions
- Mix the chicken with marinade and set aside for about an hour..
- Deep fry drumsticks in hot oil till cooked..
- Once chicken has turned brown, dish it out and use fork to poke in a few places..
- Turn the pot on higher heat, put the chicken in again for second fry. Make sure the chicken is well cooked. Dish it out and cut into smaller slices and serve..