Crispy Skin Salmon with Spinach Salad.
You can cook Crispy Skin Salmon with Spinach Salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Skin Salmon with Spinach Salad
- You need 300 grams of salmon fillet skin on.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach leaves.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- You need 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
Crispy Skin Salmon with Spinach Salad instructions
- Put pan on a medium-hot heat. Add extra virgin olive oil to gauge when it is hot enough. Do not let the oil start bubbling frantically but it should be able to slip around the pan with ease..
- Take salmon skin side up and gently pinch edged together to form an arch in the salmon, then take a sharp knife and score the salmon all the way along it 1cm apart. Add olive oil and salt inside the wounds and use fingers to press salt and oil inside the salmon..
- Add salmon skin side down to the pan. The salmon should arch due to the heat, just press it back down and it should stay and touch the pan evenly. Squeeze 1/4 lemon on top of the fillet and the juice should sizzle..
- Watch the color of the salmon, when it browns up to 2/3 of the way up the thickness of the fillet turn over and gasp at the beautiful sight of the crispy brown skin. Cook for a further 1 minute 30 seconds then remove from pan to a plate..
- Place a hand full of spinach leaves in the center of a plate, add a drizzle of olive oil, pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper..
- After 2 minutes place the salmon skin side up on top of the spinach. Add another drizzle of fresh lemon on top of the whole dish..