Steamed egg katori. A unigue way of having the eggs for your breakfast. Steam it and there it is ready. Break two eggs into each bowl.
You can even steam them but for that arrange the eggs in stainless steel katoris and steam in a steamer or a pressure cooker. Steamed egg is one of those Chinese comfort foods that you can never go wrong with. Our Chinese steamed egg recipe is so easy to make at home and so elegant. You can cook Steamed egg katori using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed egg katori
- You need 3 of egg.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed chillies (optional).
- It’s 1 of Capsicum sliced thinly.
- You need 1 tbsp of Processed cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
Egg Katori: An easy and tasty dish for when you are suddenly swamped with guests at home. All you have to do is just cut up the eggs and bake. The egg is mixed with dash based savoury flavour then steamed with small ingredients. The texture of the egg custard is so smooth and delicate.
Steamed egg katori instructions
- Take 3 microwave proof bowls.break one egg into each bowl..
- Sprinkle salt,black pepper,onion, capsicum, cheese, crushed red chillies on the egg..
- Keep the prepared bowls in the microwave,cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Steamed egg katori is ready..serve hot as a breakfast with bread..
For those who love traditional custard, it might come. These Korean steamed eggs are made in the traditional way, by whisking eggs with water and seasonings. You can make these on the stove or microwave. Add the beaten egg to a ramekin and sprinkle in a pinch of salt. While slowly stirring with a fork, pour in the remaining water.