Seafood Curry. For the curry sauce, whizz the onion and ginger together to a purée. Heat the oil in a large pan until smoking. Jamie's seafood curry recipe is the perfect dish for any curry lover; with prawns, mussels and a tangy Make the curry paste.
This Thai Seafood Curry Recipe is my latest obsession. This Thai Seafood Curry is a healthy flavor explosion in your mouth. Full of mixed seafood, veggies, lite coconut milk, lime juice, green curry. You can have Seafood Curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Curry
- It’s 600 g of Seafood Mix *cleaned, cut into the size that is easy to eat.
- You need of *Today I used Prawns, Squid, Scallops and a variety of Fish Fillets.
- Prepare 2 of Onions *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Olive Oil *OR Oil of your choice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White Wine OR Sake (Rice Wine).
- Prepare 550 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of (*400g) canned Diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 4 of Servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Prepare 90-100 g of Curry Roux (Sauce Mix).
Seafood Curry is a rich and delicious dish composed of shrimp, mussel, and squid. I enjoy eating it with warm white rice. You should give this a try. Seafood Curry (Malaysian Indian-Style): The cooking style originated from the southern part of India, but had since been localized to a Malaysian taste.
Seafood Curry instructions
- Heat Oil in a casserole pot or large saucepan, cook Onion and Garlic until soft. Add Seafood except Fish Fillets as Fish Fillets should be cooked separately..
- Add White Wine OR Sake, and stir. Seafood can be cooked very quickly. Add Tomatoes and Water, and bring to the boil..
- Break Curry Roux into small blocks, add to the mixture and simmer on low heat. Stir until Curry Roux blocks are completely dissolved. Add extra Water if too thick..
- Meanwhile, heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan, cook Fish Fillets, and add to the curry when you serve..
- Serve on a plate with Freshly Cooked Rice..
Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. If you enjoy seafood, you'll love this sumptuous curry recipe. The recipe starts with a healthy homemade, rather tart curry sauce that marries beautifully with fish and seafood. The Seafood Curry recipe out of our category Shrimp! Seafood Curry is a recipe introduced in Cooking Mama.