Vegan apple overnight oats. This vegan overnight oats recipe calls for shredded apples. We've made a similar recipe before with chunks of apples and shredded is so much better! These Vegan Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats will have you eating dessert for breakfast while getting a serving of whole grains and tons of protein at.
These apple pie overnight oats taste like apple pie in a jar. Enjoy these year round but especially in the Fall when apples are in season and abundant. Don't have enough time to make breakfast in the morning? You can have Vegan apple overnight oats using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan apple overnight oats
- Prepare of Soya or coconut plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 of sliced cooked (or raw if preferred) apple.
- You need of Porridge oats.
- It’s of Sprinkle of chai seeds (optional).
- Prepare of Drizzle of dandelion honey (optional) (see other recipe).
This recipe for overnight oats is your SOLUTION! This recipe will save you precious time in the. Just put oats, fruit, and spices into a bowl or jar, cover with milk, and refrigerate overnight! Vegan Overnight Oats are the time-crunched person's breakfast secret weapon, since they take just a couple minutes to make at night before bed.
Vegan apple overnight oats instructions
- Layer yogurt, then oats, then fruit. Repeat to fill container. Drizzle over a little honey and sprinkle of chai seeds..
- Cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy as a quick and scrummy breakfast..
When you mix together rolled oats, chia seeds, and almond milk, the chia seeds absorb the milk and the oats soften, creating an effortless chilled porridge. Quick and easy vegan overnight oats with chia seeds and almond butter! Simple recipe for a healthy, nutritious and delicious breakfast. Making up a batch of vegan overnight oats is as easy as just throwing all the ingredients into a jar, mixing it up and putting it in the fridge overnight. In a medium bowl combine all of the ingredients.