Creamy Prawn ‘Korokke’. 'Korokke' is a deep fried potato cake coated with Panko Crumbs, originally related to a French dish 'Croquette'. Because these 'Creamy Prawn Korokke' are very soft, a unique technic is needed. Béchamel based Creamy Shrimp Croquettes are as popular as Korokke (Japanese Potato and So, I decided to cook fresh prawns (with shells on) in milk to extract a good prawn flavour, then use the.
Flavored with curry powder, garlic and shallots, the creamy prawn creole is prepared with green. We are making crab cream korokke, Japanese-style croquettes, with plenty of crab meat. It's creamy and full of savory crab flavor, and the outside is so. You can have Creamy Prawn ‘Korokke’ using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Prawn ‘Korokke’
- It’s 5-6 of Large Potatoes *dry & fluffy types are better.
- You need 200-250 g of Prawns (Raw OR Cooked).
- It’s 1 of Onion *finely chopped, save 2 tablespoons.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of Frozen Peas & Corn.
- You need of Salt & White Pepper.
- You need of Flour.
- Prepare of Egg(s).
- You need of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil for deep frying.
This creamy prawn curry cooked in coconut gravy with warm spices is a north Indian food delicacy that is often eaten with traditional Jeera rice. We are making Korokke Pan with crispy deep-fried batter. Freshly made korokke goes great with cabbage and toasted bread. The korokke is fried perfectly crisp.
Creamy Prawn ‘Korokke’ step by step
- Clean the Raw Prawns and cut into 1cm pieces. If you use Cooked Prawns, simply cut them into 1cm pieces and set aside..
- Heat Butter in a frying pan and cook Onion and Garlic until soft, then add Raw Prawns and cook for 1-2 minutes until the prawns are cooked through. Season with Salt and Pepper. *If you use Cooked Prawns, you need to cook only Onion and Garlic..
- Meanwhile, peel Potatoes and cut into small pieces. Cook in salted water until soft. Drain very well and mash..
- In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, prawn mixture (OR onion mixture and cut prawn pieces), Frozen Peas and Corn, saved finely chopped onion and Japanese Mayonnaise, season with Salt & Pepper, then let it cool..
- Now you need a plate or baking tray. Divide the mixture and make round patties. Place them on the plate or baking tray, and place in the freezer for 1-2 hours so that the patties become firm for easier handling..
- Coat with Flour, then dip in lightly whisked Egg(s) to coat, and finally coat with Panko Crumbs..
- Heat deep frying Oil to around 180℃ and fry the patties for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. I recommend to serve with 'Tonkatsu’ Sauce OR Tartar Sauce..
Tempt the family to the table tonight with this easy-peasy pasta recipe. The prawns add that special touch, and marry. Prawns sautéed in fresh garlic and coriander cream sauce. Remember to use lite cream and only half the salt content for a healthier alternative. The creamy prawn curry uses a wide assortment of spices and coconut milk.