My Smoked Sausage Garlic Chicken & a Veg Rice.
You can have My Smoked Sausage Garlic Chicken & a Veg Rice using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Smoked Sausage Garlic Chicken & a Veg Rice
- It’s 150 g of Chicken diced 1/2 inch size.
- Prepare 150 g of Smoked sausage sliced coin shaped.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Butter.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s of rice.
- You need 1 Cup of longrain rice.
- You need 1 tbls of mixed Peppers diced.
- You need A few of green beans diced.
- It’s of Just a few sweet Peas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Curry Powder to colour the rice yellow.
My Smoked Sausage Garlic Chicken & a Veg Rice step by step
- Melt the butter with the garlic on top or mixed in.
- Start to boil the rice with the green beans and mixed peppers & peas.
- Add the chicken to the butter and fry mixing it in and covered in butter fry until the chicken is cooke d.
- Add the sausage and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the Pepper and mix in.
- Mix and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Inbetween the rice is cooked and ready to mix.
- Add the rice to the chicken and sausage stir to mix.
- Fry for 2 minutes and serve. You can have this Hot or Cold with a side salad.
- Sprikle some black pepper on top.add some fresh parsley to the top. (Optional).