Rotisserie Style Dry Rub Chicken.
You can cook Rotisserie Style Dry Rub Chicken using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rotisserie Style Dry Rub Chicken
- Prepare of Dry Rub.
- You need 1/4 cup of paprika.
- You need 3/4 cup of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 3 tbsp of marjoram.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole ground black peppercorn.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of ground bay leaf.
- It’s of base.
- You need 2 medium of sized whole chickens.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Rotisserie Style Dry Rub Chicken instructions
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Rub the chicken with olive oil until its evenly and lightly coated..
- Wisk together dry rub ingredients with a fork in a small bowl..
- Use the rub and coat the entire outside and inside of the chicken. And bake for 5 hours. (Depending on weight.).