Chicken Dry Roast.
You can have Chicken Dry Roast using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Dry Roast
- It’s 500 grams of Chicken pieces.
- It’s 2 1/2 Cups of Onion, sliced.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Ginger, crushed.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of number Green chilli, crushed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Lime juice.
- You need 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- You need of as required Pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Oil – to saute.
Chicken Dry Roast instructions
- Heat oil in a large pan, saute onion until lightly browned. Add ginger, garlic, green chilli and saute. Add chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder along with little water and saute for few minutes till the oil starts appearing..
- Add chicken pieces and 1/4 cup of water, mix well. Cover and cook until chicken is almost done..
- Now add garam masala, pepper powder, lime juice and curry leaves. Stir well until the gravy is completely dry and coated with chicken..
- Serve hot with rice..