Pepper chicken dry. In this video we will see how to make pepper chicken recipe. This is a dry version of pepper chicken. The spicy flavor from pepper compliments the chicken.
Pepper chicken aka kurumulaku chicken is an easy and quick Kerala style chicken dry roast. This dry pepper roast chicken is a bit spicy; reduce a little to suit your taste. Open the pan and dry the chicken. You can have Pepper chicken dry using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepper chicken dry
- Prepare 250 grms of boneless chicken.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- You need 3 tbsp of Refined flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of spring onion greens.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies.
- You need of Salt as per ur taste.
- It’s 2 of slit green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of Chopped garlic and ginger.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- You need as needed of Capsicum diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chilli sauce.
- You need As needed of Oil for deep frying.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornflour slury.
Pepper chicken dry can be eaten as starters or even served with any Indian bread. The taste of the chicken is really spicy and enjoyed by people who love the Indian taste and like hot and spicy. Dry style pepper chicken recipe with step by step pictures. This pepper chicken recipe can be used to make both versions of the pepper chicken dry and gravy.
Pepper chicken dry instructions
- Marinate chkn with ginger garlic paste pepper powder egg cornflour refined flour and salt for 20mins.
- Deep fry chkn pieces.
- For sauce… Heat 1tsp oil in pan add chopped ginger garlic curry leaves onions green chilli capsicum chilli sauce pepper powder water pinch salt bring it to boil add cornflour slury and finally add fried chkn pieces and spring onion greens cook fr 5mins and off the gas.
- Note – u can adjust spice as per ur taste.
To get the right taste, do stick on to the exact measurements. What is that one thing you really like to cook often? Chicken Pepper Dry is something you can try on a boring weekday when you want to make something easy and not elaborate. Dry Pepper Chicken fit in the requirement perfectly, it can be eaten as starters or even served with any Indian bread. The taste of the chicken is really spicy and enjoyed by people who are accustomed to.