Dry coconut chicken sukkha. Learn how to make Sukka Chicken at home with Chef Smita Deo on Get Curried. Sukha Chicken is a delectable main course recipe that is made with coconut, dry. Chana Sukka (Sweet and Spicy Chickpea and Coconut Sauté).
Chicken Sukka is a dry dish made with a beautiful blend of spices and coconut. The authentic way of preparing this ofcourse involves the effort of dry roasting the spices, grinding them to a paste and grinding the coconut to a very coarse paste and allowing. Mangalorean Chicken Sukka or Kori Sukka/Kori Ajadina(Tulu) is an Indian Dish of Chicken native to Mangalore and Udupi region. You can cook Dry coconut chicken sukkha using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dry coconut chicken sukkha
- You need 500 gms of chicken with bone.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kitchen king masala powder.
- Prepare leaves of Few chopped coriander.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry coconut/ kopra grated.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of big onion finely chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare As required of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
The word "Sukka" comes from Hindi "Sukha" which means "Dry", sometimes also called as "Kori Ajadina". Kori ajadina is a dry, intensely aromatic dish that relies on grated coconut and Kundapur Masala powder to bring out the authentic flavors of Mangalorean cuisine. Also, commonly called as Chicken sukka, kori ajadina literally means dry chicken dish. Chicken sukka (sukha) from coastal, western India is a dry dish with very little gravy, combining elements and ingredients of both the Malabari and Goan styles of cooking.
Dry coconut chicken sukkha instructions
- Apply yoghurt, salt, chilli powder, turmeric,pepper powder, coriander powder to chicken and marinate for 30 mins.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in wok add chopped onion fry well next add ginger garlic paste, marinated chicken fry for 5mins, then add garam masala powder, pepper powder, kitchen king masala powder add 1/2cup water cover the lid and cook chicken till nicely cooked.
- Dry roast dry grated coconut for 5 mins (please dont burn it).
- Remove lid frm chicken and add dry roasted dry coconut and coriander leaves.
- Make it semi dry gravy.
- Turn off the gas.
- Add 1/2 lemon juice to it..
- Garnish it with few coriander leaves.
- U can add spice according to ur taste.
Chicken sukka recipe is made by using chicken, onions and coconut paste, curry leaves and cooking the chicken which has a Chicken sukka, a recipe which is quite popular in south indian mangalorean region made using masala paste which is neither too dry nor a. Home > Recipes > Indian Non – Vegetarian Chicken Recipes. Chicken Sukka Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Sukka (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Sukka ingredients and cooking method) A Mangalorean special chicken recipe, made using fresh chicken, host of masalas and grated fresh coconut cooked to. Chicken sukka goes well with puffed rice and tomato sambar and is quite a spicy dish. Chicken Sukha – A dry chicken dish that is made with few ingredients but tastes amazing.