Chicken kienyeji dry fry. Simple Mistakes to Avoid When Raising Kienyeji Chickens. Beat the Competition through Efficient Poultry Farming Techniques. There is something so special about eating Kienyeji chicken.
How to make Chicken Dry Fry: Slice the chicken into small bite-size pieces. Grind ginger, garlic, green chilies, and coriander leaves together into a nice paste. Mix in corn flour, egg white, lemon juice, turmeric powder, aginomoto, and salt. You can have Chicken kienyeji dry fry using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken kienyeji dry fry
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of paprika,mixed spices,cumin,(or any of your preferred spices).
Kienyeji chicken refers to the indigenous chicken that wanders around the farm fending for itself. Wash the chicken pieces after drying the skin over open fire. Add chicken to pan except the chicken liver, set it aside. Chicken dry fry recipe is slightly roasted chicken recipe which is not in a gravy form and it is a totally dry recipe.
Chicken kienyeji dry fry step by step
- Boil your chicken until it softens.Add salt to taste.
- Put all the pieces in your cooking pot and cook for few minutes without adding anything.
- Add your onions and garlic.Cook until they brown.
- Add your spices and stir continuously..
- Cover the cooking pot and leave the chicken to cook in spices.
- Keep on stirring until the chicken mixes well with the spices.
- The chicken is now golden brown and ready to serve.
- Bona appetite.
The chicken dry fry is very easy and needs quite a few ingredients to make it. Related fry recipes About this Kienyeji Chicken Farming Ebook Guide If you are interested in raising Kienyeji chickens or want to start Kienyeji chicken farming and you The Kienyeji chicken farming ebook guide contains information on how to choose the best chicken breeds to how you can process your Kienyeji. Location should be dry and flat. Poorly drained sites should be avoidedor alternatively the house can be elevated from the ground. Chicken Farm Profit Margin: This post was written and published by Mathews Tanui.