Simple waffle. Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Soft and fluffy Belgian waffles are the perfect way to start your Saturday.
This first waffle will be the tester. Remove to plate and keep warm. It would mean so much to me if you subscribe to my YouTube Channel! You can cook Simple waffle using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple waffle
- Prepare 200 gr of flour.
- Prepare 2 pc of whole egg.
- You need 50 gr of butter.
- You need 350 ml of fresh milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of vanila.
Thumbs up if you enjoyed the video Subscribe for more videos on • Easy Food recipes. Making homemade waffles has never been easier! It makes a a perfect waffle that is fluffy on the inside. Learn how to make perfect waffles from scratch with our simple Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
Simple waffle instructions
- Preheat waffle pan. Combine all fry ingredients and stir with spatula then melt butter.
- Pour the melted butter into the mixture. Put eggs and whisk until all combined..
- Baked and pour with chocolate or jam.
In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar. This homemade waffle recipe is a classic! See just how easy it is to make a crisp, golden and This recipe only takes a few minutes to whip up with simple, everyday ingredients and is super easy to. Homemade Belgian waffles are a delicious way to start your morning. This post may contain affiliate links.