Spicy dry jerk rubbed smoked chicken wings. Tender, juicy baked chicken wings coated in a mouthwatering homemade dry rub that will have your tastebuds singing! Pair it with a creamy gorgonzola dipping sauce and it's a party hit! They come on and off the smoker throughout the day just to keep up with demand.
They pack in all the spicy taste without any messy sauce! Spicy Dry Rub Chicken Wings – Oven BakedLow Carb Yum. Keyword keto chicken wings, lowcarb chicken wings, lowcarb spicy chicken. You can cook Spicy dry jerk rubbed smoked chicken wings using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy dry jerk rubbed smoked chicken wings
- You need of Party pack unsectioned wings.
- Prepare 1/3 of badia jerk seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 of kicken chicken.
- You need 2 tbsp of old bey blackening seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cayenne.
When the wings are dried completely, transfer to a large bowl. Rub some olive oil on each piece so the seasonings will stick. Use half of the mixed seasonings to cover one side of the wings. Make wing night special by letting your smoked wings smoke for a bit longer, smoked chicken wings will sing with hardwood smoke flavor when they're given a hearty spice rub-down.
Spicy dry jerk rubbed smoked chicken wings instructions
- Combine all ingredients for the rub in a zip lock bag and shake vigorously.
- Using kitchen shears you want to cut the tips off and then cut a slit in the skin between the leg and flat then bend the wing backwards until you hear a slight snap and the wing somewhat straightens out. This method is going to allow both sections to cook evenly as well as ease of separating the sections while eating..
- Pat the wings dry with a paper towel and add the rub to both sides liberally and set in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Start the smoker at 175 to 200 and smoke the wings for 1 hour. 15 minutes prior to being done prep your gas grill, heat to medium..
- Add the wings to the grill flipping often until wings are crispy. Turn heat up if need be to get the crispy skin. Keep in mind that the blackening seasoning will attribute to the darker color and doesn’t necessarily mean your burning the wings..
Smoking wings is almost too easy. I have developed a smoked wing recipe that is spicy and a little sweet using a mess-free dry rub. The first recipe is for sweet and spicy dry rubbed wings. The rub is a take on a Memphis style smoke rub. It has a lot of paprika.