Chicken dry chilli. Easy recipe for Indian Chinese Chilli Chicken Dry. This will give you fool proof restaurant style chinese chilli chicken every single time! It's sweet and sour, crispy and spicy.
Chilli Chicken is a widely popular Indian-Chinese stir fry chicken mainly prepared with boneless chicken pieces. This dry chilli chicken tastes best eating with a roomali roti or any roti recipe or we can have it plain. Below are the recipe details on how to make chilli chicken dry recipe with detailed steps and video. You can have Chicken dry chilli using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken dry chilli
- Prepare of For Chicken Marinade.
- You need 500 gm of Chicken thighs stirp.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare of Salt ½ tsp or to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s of For Chilli Dry.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 5 of red chilli bottom.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice(or vinegar).
- You need 1 of large bell pepper.
- It’s 3 of green peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of saltl.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Oil for fryingq.
Dry chilli chicken, easily the most popular Indian-Chinese chicken recipe for the meat lovers. It's spicy (it's called chilli chicken after all), it's got a crunch from the flour coating over the chicken and the. Dry Chilli Chicken Recipe, Learn how to make Chilli Chicken step by step on Hungry Forever. Here is the recipe for dry chilli chicken.
Chicken dry chilli instructions
- Cut bell pepper, green pepper into strips. Mince 5 cloves of garlic. Cut chicken thighs into strips. Add chicken to a bowl and add oil, cornflour,.
- Salt coat the chicken well. Keep it for 20-30 minutes on room temperatures..
- Heat a oil and deep fry chicken strips then golden brown Take the chicken out and set aside..
- In the same wok add 2tbsp oil and minced garlic saute it for 1-2 minutes so raw taste of garlic goes away..
- Add green pepper and stir it for a minute, then add bell pepper,red chilli bottom stir it for another minute..
- Add chicken, sauce, white vinegar, black pepper, salt and stir everything together on high heat before removing it from the wok.serve with boiled rice, noodles and chicken fried rice..
Chilli chicken is a classic when it comes to Indo-Chinese food. Deep fried chicken chubes tossed with ginger garlic, onions, capsicum, chinese sauces and fresh green chillies. Indian Chilli chicken is a very popular chicken snack eaten in India. Here is the recipe for dry chilli chicken. I love to browse across the site and pick the best deal and use it.