Salmon Quinoa Salad.
You can cook Salmon Quinoa Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Quinoa Salad
- Prepare 12 oz of Salmon.
- It’s 3 tbs of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Capers (optional).
- It’s 3 cups of Quinoa cooked.
- Prepare of Broccolini Trader Joes.
- You need 1 can of Chickpeas.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red onion.
- You need 10 – 12 of Limes.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic salt.
Salmon Quinoa Salad step by step
- Mince red onion and cover with lime juice. Set aside..
- Cook fish skin side down on med-high heat in coconut oil. I like to add capers but this is optional. Cook salmon about 6 min each side. When finished set aside and let cool..
- In a bowl add quinoa, chopped broccolini, drained chickpeas, halved cherry tomatoes, cilantro, salt, pepper and garlic salt. Add salmon, I like to shred it and mix it in but it can also be served on top of quinoa salad..