Chicken veggie tikka pizza. If you're a fan of spicy Chicken Tikka, you'll love it as a pizza topping on Chicken Tikka Pizzas. Serve pizzas with Green Salad with Simple. Chicken Tikka Pizza is enjoyed by kids and adults alike.
By Sophie Godwin – Cookery writer. To balance the heat, serve them with dollops of mango chutney and natural yogurt. Chicken Tikka Pizza is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Main. You can cook Chicken veggie tikka pizza using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken veggie tikka pizza
- You need 400 gms of chicken cubes pieces.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curd.
- You need 1tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of chicken tikka masala.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger- garlic paste.
- Prepare 5 of pizza base.
- You need 1 bowl of Chopped veggies(capsicum,carrots,cabbage,onion,tomato).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ,tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of grated cheese.
- It’s of Red chilli flakes and oregano for sprinkle.
Chicken Tikka Pizza is prepared with small cubes of boneless chicken as the key ingredient. Tasty pizza sauce along with chicken pieces, vegetables and cheese mixture gives away a finger-licking chicken pizza. Meanwhile, I wanted to share this fun pizza with you. Rainbow Veggie Pizza – the prettiest pizza there ever was, plus a fun way to get kids to eat their veggies!
Chicken veggie tikka pizza instructions
- Take chicken marinate with ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,tikka masala,curd,salt rest at least st fr 1/2 hr then take pan put some butter and pour that chicken and let it cook til it's done please see that you t put water because it will cook in that masala only….
- Than take veggies of your choice i have taken capsicum,carrot,cabbage,onion,tomato i have saute everything in 1 tsp oil and lil of salt and removed.
- Hen i took pizza base spread sum pizza sauce then put my saute veggies sprinkle sum corn and chicken and grated cheese and kept in a pan til the cheese melt.
- Remove and garnish wit red chilli flakes,oregano and tomato sauce pizza is ready to eat.
- And yes i never put raw veggies i always cook half not that soft bt yet crunchy it gives you a nice flavour and even kiddos eat.
Today I'm sharing this amazing Chicken Tikka Pizza recipe with you. I use ready made pizza crust but of course you could use your own. My fave brands are Stone Fire and Brooklyn Bread- both brands crisp up nicely while still remaining soft- and they really hold up well to the heaviness of the chicken. Chicken Tikka Topping: Dahi (Yogurt) ¼ Cup. Pizza sauce dal ker pheela lein,cheddar chesse,cooked chicken,pyaz,tamatar,shimla mirch,cheddar cheese,mozzarella cheese,black olive aur lal mirch.