My Sweet Chilli Chicken + Egg fried Rice. 😀.
You can cook My Sweet Chilli Chicken + Egg fried Rice. 😀 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Sweet Chilli Chicken + Egg fried Rice. 😀
- Prepare 4 of chicken thighs bonless chopped and fried in oil.
- It’s 1 tbls of white onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped chilli.
- You need 2 cups of boiled cooked and rinsed rice.
- It’s 1 of Spring onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet peas.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame oil for frying.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sriacha Sauce.
My Sweet Chilli Chicken + Egg fried Rice. 😀 instructions
- Chop the chicken into small pieces. Chop the white onions heat up oil in a pan add the onions and chicken to cook. Add salt n pepper..
- Add the chopped chilli pepper mix in when chicken is cooked..
- Rinse the cooked rice under a cold tap for about a minute then let it dry off. Heat up the sesame oil in a wok and add the rice shake the pan and cook for 1 minute. Then add the chicken.
- Add the soy sauce and mix the add the egg in a well in the middle then mix in quickly.add the sriacha sauce.
- Next add the peas and spring onion. Mix and then serve..