Chicken chilli dry. Easy recipe for Indian Chinese Chilli Chicken Dry. This will give you fool proof restaurant style chinese chilli chicken every single time! It's sweet and sour, crispy and spicy.
Chilli Chicken is a widely popular Indian-Chinese stir fry chicken mainly prepared with boneless chicken pieces. I love to browse across the site and pick the best deal and use it. Chicken Chilli Dry Recipe in Urdu & English. You can cook Chicken chilli dry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken chilli dry
- Prepare of For marination.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast piece.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of cornflour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need Half of cup oil for frying.
- It’s of For frying.
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- You need 2 of hole red chilli.
- It’s 4-5 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- It’s 1 of onion slices.
This chicken chilli dry recipe with enthusiasm has great significance among the Asian cuisines and is served hot in eateries and restaurants all over Asia. Chilli chicken is perhaps the most popular The dry chilli chicken works as a snack, appetiser as well as a side. The gravy chilli chicken is more popular as a side to either chowmein or with fried rice. Indo-Chinese Chilli Chicken Dry is a delicious chicken dish made with air fried chicken bites tossed in delicious sauces & served hot with noodles.
Chicken chilli dry instructions
- Step 1 Chicken ko strips may cutting Kar Kay cornflour oil namak may marinate Kar Kay 20 min rest dein.
- Light fry Kar nikal Kay side pay rakhen.
- Step 2. teaspoon oil may lahsan dal Kay light golden Karen.
- Sat he is may green chilli capsicum red hole mirch onion slice dal Kay light fry Karen or phir salt blackpaper soya sauce vinegar add Kar Kay mix Karen phir fry chicken add Karen.
- Achye c mix.
Chilli Chicken:It is a delicious indo- chinese recipe and everyone loves its taste as it goes very well with fried rice or even as a Starter recipe. This is so easy to make and so delicious to. The marinade for this chicken uses chili garlic sauce (I like Huy Fong), which you can find in almost any supermarket these days. Look for it near the Asian ingredients or the other condiments. Tagged: chilli chicken, chinese, restaurant style chilli chicken, spicy dry chilli chicken.