Japanese Shrimp Tempura.
You can have Japanese Shrimp Tempura using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Shrimp Tempura
- Prepare 5 of shrimps.
- You need 4 tablespoon of flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of starch.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 70 ml of water.
- It’s 1 cube of ice.
Japanese Shrimp Tempura step by step
- Remove outside skin. Cut inside and make shrimp straight..
- Make Tempura mixture putting one cube ice..
- Put shrimp in Tempura mixture and immediately fry in 2cm deep oil. Sprinkle Tempura mixture over shrimp..
- Fry both side.
- Garnish with green onion..