Dry Lemon Pepper Chicken.
You can cook Dry Lemon Pepper Chicken using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dry Lemon Pepper Chicken
- It’s For of Marination:.
- You need 1 kg of Chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of freshly ground black pepper powder.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need For of cooking:.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- It’s 4-5 of Whole black pepper.
- Prepare 5-6 of Finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped ginger.
- You need as per choice of Green chili slit.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need As required of Lemon zest.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil.
- It’s For of Slurry:.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cornflower.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Dry Lemon Pepper Chicken step by step
- In a bowl mix all the marination ingredients with chicken. Cover & keep it rest for minimum 1 hr..
- In a pan heat oil. Temper with bay leaves, whole black pepper, chopped ginger & garlic. Saute for a few minutes. Add marinated chicken & let it cook for a few minutes until the gravy becomes thick a bit. Add salt, pepper powder & green chili, give it a mix and cover it. Cook on medium flame until the chicken cook completely. If required add some water..
- Add lemon zest. Now for thicken the gravy add slurry, cook it for a few second. Now switch off the flame. Served it hot with hot steamed rice or bread..