Dry Masala Chicken.
You can cook Dry Masala Chicken using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dry Masala Chicken
- You need 500 gm of boneless chicken cut into square pcs,.
- Prepare of First Merination—- 1 tbsp lemon juice, salt to taste,.
- You need of Second Merination—- 250 gm dahi, 1/2 tsp haldi powder,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder, 1 tbsp dhania powder, 1 tsp green chilli paste,.
- You need of Salt to taste, 1 tsp garlic paste, 1/2 tsp ginger paste,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder & 1 tbsp oil,.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of mustard oil or desi ghee,.
- You need 2 of med sized onion chopped finely,.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves grated,.
- Prepare of Small pc of ginger grated.
Dry Masala Chicken instructions
- Take a mixing bowl, add chicken, lemon juice & salt, mix it well. Keep it in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Now take out the chicken, add all the given ingredients of second merination, again add lil salt, mix it well, keep it in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Take a wok or pan, add oil or ghee, heat it..
- Add garlic & ginger grated sauté it till light brown..
- Now add onion, stir fry it until light brown. Add very lil salt also..
- Add marinated chicken, stir fry it for a while..
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it until oil separates..
- Open the lid now, keep the flame low only, stir fry it until light brown. U can sprinkle some water if it starts burning..
- Take out in a serving dish, garnish it with chopped dhania patta..
- This dish can be served in main course as well as snack..