Curry ‘Korokke’. Based on French croquettes, korokke are patties of seasoned meats and/or starchy vegetables crumbed in panko. I believe the Japanese version of curry rice is also one of his creations. Korokke (Japanese: コロッケ; [koꜜɾokke]) is the Japanese name for a deep-fried dish originally related to a French dish, the croquette.
Curry Korokke spiced with curry powder, Kabocha pumpkin Korokke, and even Nikujaga Korokke using mashed leftover Nikujaga. So if you like making Korokke, be as creative as you want! Nozomi.la is the best source of free curry korokke hentai images, gifs, videos, and webms! curry korokke. order by popularity. You can cook Curry ‘Korokke’ using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry ‘Korokke’
- You need 5-6 of Large Potatoes *dry & fluffy types are better.
- You need 250-300 g of Beef Mince *Pork Mince or Chicken Mince.
- You need 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Peas, Corn, diced Carrot or Vegetables of your choice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Salt, Pepper & Curry Powder.
- You need of Egg(s).
- Prepare of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
Korokke (コロッケ, potato and ground meat croquette) is a popular Japanese dish. The name korokke came from the French dish croquette, by converting the sound into something similar and. It's potato n carrot curry korokke (croquette) It's pretty easy to make and very nice for special occasions too. Curry Korokke spiced with curry powder, Kabocha pumpkin Korokke, and even Nikujaga Try it with organic beef, carrots or shiitake mushrooms.
Curry ‘Korokke’ instructions
- Heat Oil in a frying pan and cook finely chopped Onion, then add Beef Mince and cook until cooked though. Add other vegetables and season with Salt, Pepper & Curry Powder..
- Meanwhile, peel Potatoes and cut into small pieces. Cook in salted water until soft. Drain very well and mash..
- In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes and beef mixture and add some more seasoning to taste only if requires. Let it cool for a while..
- Divide the mixture and make round patties. Cool the patties completely so that they become firm for easier handling. I recommend to refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Coat with Flour, then dip in lightly whisked Egg(s) to coat, and finally coat with Panko Crumbs..
- Heat deep frying Oil to around 180℃ and fry the patties for 2-3 minutes or until nicely browned..
Enjoy Korokke with the sauce of your choice, Tonkatsu. Normal Mode Strict Mode List All Children. Curried Potato Fritters – Curry Korokke Tagged with ; Shared by toomuchkalesalad. left over curry? make curry korokke! Curry Corokke. we forgot to buy tonkatsu sauce so we ate it with lemon juice. i imagine it's like a non-chicagoan trying.