Apple and pear chicken tikka stir fry with rice. Cooking Asian / Chinese chicken pineapple stir fry. This Chinese recipe is loaded with flavor. Continue until the chicken is lightly browned but not quite entirely cooked through.
Cook the ingredients in batches, then Steamed Rice, For Serving. Slices of soft and chewy sticky rice cakes are stir-fried with veggies, a protein of choice and savory sauce. A super easy savory version of using Chinese Nian (sticky) gao (cake) is basically a sticky rice cake made with mainly glutinous rice flour. You can cook Apple and pear chicken tikka stir fry with rice using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple and pear chicken tikka stir fry with rice
- Prepare 325 g of Pre Cooked Pre Seasoned Chicken Tikka Breast.
- It’s 1-2 of Onions 70g.
- It’s 2 of Apples 130g.
- It’s 2 of Pears 160g.
- It’s 1 of & a Half Sweet Peppers 150g.
- You need 1 g of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 250 g of Basmati Rice.
It has become one of the auspicious Chinese New. Britain's favourite dish; the classic chicken tikka masala. Britain's favourite dish; the classic chicken tikka masala. This much-loved chicken curry recipe from Madhur Jaffrey features garlic, ginger, cumin and Stir and fry until it is absorbed.
Apple and pear chicken tikka stir fry with rice instructions
- Dice the onion into little chunks..
- Dice the two pears up into little chunks..
- Dice the 2 apples into little chunks..
- Slice each sweet pepper in half. Put half the sweet peppers aside. Dice each half of sweet peppers into little chunks..
- Put the chicken tikka into the wok..
- Then add all the sweet peppers to the wok..
- Then add the onion to the wok..
- Then add the apples and pears into the wok..
- Then add the black pepper..
- Then the stir fry for about 10 – 15 minutes..
- The cook the Basmati rice for 10 minutes..
- Serve and eat.
Add the remaining yoghurt in this way, a tablespoon at a time. I tried this meal tonight for the first time and I must say this was a great meal! Super easy to make and very tasty. Very tasty, especially using Nishiki rice. The golden rule of stir-frying rice successfully is to always make sure the cooked rice is absolutely cold.