Chinese Buffalo Wings With Thai Sweet Chili Flavour.
You can cook Chinese Buffalo Wings With Thai Sweet Chili Flavour using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese Buffalo Wings With Thai Sweet Chili Flavour
- Prepare 6 of chicken wing and drumette.
- You need of DRY RUB.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fine chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need of THAI SWEET CHILI SAUCE.
- You need 1 cup of thai sweet chili sauce.
- You need 4 clove of fine dice garlic.
- Prepare 5 small of fine dice shallot.
- It’s 1 of deseeded fine dice red chili pepper.
- You need 1 cup of dice spring onion.
Chinese Buffalo Wings With Thai Sweet Chili Flavour step by step
- MARINATE CHICKEN.
- marinate chicken with dry rub then set aside for 30 minute.
- DEEP FRY CHICKEN.
- deep fry chicken till lightly brown and crispy for about 5 minute or longer depending on the thickness and size of the chicken.
- THAI SWEET CHILI SAUCE.
- in pan pour sauce and bring to a boil then off heat and set aside.
- once cool add spring onion and toss fried chicken and serve immediately.