Braised Chicken Claws.
You can cook Braised Chicken Claws using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Braised Chicken Claws
- You need 2 tbsp of each mince garlic and ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of CHICKEN FEET.
- It’s 12 of to 18 chicken feet.
- Prepare of sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark sauce.
- It’s 2 of thumb size rock sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need of CHESTNUT AND MUSHROOM OPTIONAL.
- It’s 1 bunch of presoaked shiitake mushroom.
- You need 1 bunch of presoaked chestnut.
- It’s of SPICY OPTIONAL.
- Prepare 5 of dry red chili.
- You need 10 small of deseeded red chili ( bird's eye chili / chili padi ).
- You need 5 slice of Dang gui ( angelica root ) Chinese herbs.
Braised Chicken Claws step by step
- CHESTNUT AND MUSHROOM CHICKEN FEET (CAST IRON COOKING OPTION ).
- in pan with oil brown garlic and ginger then chicken feet with mushroom and chestnut.
- then add sauce and water then in low heat simmer for 1 hour or longer stiring once a while till sauce thicken and reduce to half.
- SPICY CHICKEN FEET (PLEASE COOKING AND BAKING OPTIONAL).
- in pan with oil stir fry garlic with dry red chili and small red chili then add chicken feet with.
- add sauce and water mix well then add 5 slice of dang guide ( angelica root).
- transfer to pre sure cooker and cook for 18 minute.
- transfer to baking dish and bake at 200 C for 10 minutes till sauce slightly thicken and serve hot.