Spicy Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
You can have Spicy Grilled Cheese Sandwich using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- It’s 3 of x White Bread.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- You need of Chopped baby tomatoes.
- You need of Chilli sauce (I used Buldak Korean Spicy Sauce).
Spicy Grilled Cheese Sandwich step by step
- Toast the breads until half done. Make sure the cheese is grated and prep the tomatoes by washing and chopping..
- In a grill pan, put a small amount if butter and grill one bread loaf. Spread the bread with the spicy sauce and allow on high heat for 1-2 minutes. Reduce heat slightly and add the cheese enough to fill the bread. Add a few tomatoes and sprinkle some chilli flakes and black pepper..
- Slowly after, make sure the second load of bread has the spicy sauce applied evenly. Flip the sandwich and apply more sauce on the top layer of the grilled loaf, followed by extra cheese and tomato. Allow to cook for extra 2 minutes and add the final slice of bread with extra sauce (if you want spicy). Take out the grill pan and cut into triangles and enjoy as a brunch or breakfast meal.