Garlic fried rice with crispy chicken wings. Air frying chicken wings make the most crispy wings with NO OIL required. The only ingredients you will need are chicken wings, baking powder, and salt & pepper. You can eat the wings as is without a sauce toss them in your favorite wing sauce.
The skin is so shatteringly crisp, you will think these are deep fried! Here in Australia, chicken wings are usually sold whole rather than cut into drumettes and wingettes. While this recipe can be used for whole chicken wings. You can cook Garlic fried rice with crispy chicken wings using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic fried rice with crispy chicken wings
- It’s of Chicken wings.
- You need of Hot sauce.
- You need of Salt, lemon juice.
- It’s of Paprika powder.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Cumin powder.
- Prepare Gram of flour and corn flour.
- You need of Cooked rice.
- Prepare of Crashed garlic.
- Prepare handful of sliced Cabbage.
- It’s of Sliced onion.
Raise your hand if you like chicken wings. It's been branded into our heads that chicken wings need to be deep fried to be crispy. The skins were nice and crisp. The only issue for me to change was I season with a garlic chicken herb and with the salt in that and the salt/baking powder combo it.
Garlic fried rice with crispy chicken wings instructions
- Marinade chicken wings with lemon juice,salt,ginger garlic paste hot sauce,cumin powder leave for half an hour.
- Add gram flour and corn flour mix well.
- Deep fry chicken in medium heat.
- In a frying pan heat a tbsp of oil add crashed garlic fry till lightly brown then add onion add salt and stir n cook for two min. Add cabbage and cook until change colour a bit.
- Add rice mix everything together and serve with fried chicken.
Deep-fry until the wings turn golden brown and crispy. Remove from the oil with a strainer. These honey-garlic air fryer chicken wings are for you if you love crispy, sticky, sweet and garlicky wings. The health benefits of air fried chicken wings are all on the mental side. Let's face it; wings are not the healthiest thing to eat no matter how you make them, but they are one of the most satisfying.