Chinese-style Tofu and Pork in Scrambled Egg.
You can have Chinese-style Tofu and Pork in Scrambled Egg using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese-style Tofu and Pork in Scrambled Egg
- It’s 1 block of of 380 grams Tofu.
- Prepare 50 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ◇Katakuriko.
- You need 2 tsp of 〇Weipa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 250 ml of Water.
- It’s 1/2 of of a clove's worth Grated garlic.
- You need 1 of Shiitake mushrooms (or shimeji mushrooms）.
- It’s 1 bunch of Mitsuba.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
Chinese-style Tofu and Pork in Scrambled Egg instructions
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces about 2-3 cm long. Season lightly with salt and pepper, and coat thinly with katakuriko..
- Put the chicken stock granules, sake, water and mushrooms into a pan and turn up the heat. When it reaches a boil, add the pork..
- When the pork is cooked through, add the tofu. As soon as the tofu is heated through add the grated garlic, and check the taste. It should be just a bit salty..
- Add the mitsuba and then add the beaten egg all at once. Turn off the heat after you've added the egg..