Mie Ayam (Chicken Noodle Soup With Palm Sugar and Soy sauce).
You can have Mie Ayam (Chicken Noodle Soup With Palm Sugar and Soy sauce) using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mie Ayam (Chicken Noodle Soup With Palm Sugar and Soy sauce)
- You need 250 g of breast chicken(chopped).
- Prepare 500 g of Wheat noodles.
- It’s of Seasoning 1:.
- Prepare 25 g of onion.
- Prepare 25 g of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cm of ginger.
- Prepare 1 cm of turmeric.
- You need 5 pieces of candlenut.
- You need of Seasoning 2:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 g of coriander powder.
- You need 2 g of ground pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 50 g of palm sugar.
- Prepare 2 of lime leaves.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of lemongrass.
- Prepare of Additional:.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salty soy sauce.
- Prepare of Green onion (chopped).
- You need of Fried onion.
- You need of Mustard greens.
- Prepare of Dumpling crackers.
Mie Ayam (Chicken Noodle Soup With Palm Sugar and Soy sauce) instructions
- Chicken sauce:Blend seasoning 1 with some water until smooth..
- Heat pan in medium heat, pour cooking oil and seasoning 1. Put in breast chicken. Stir..
- Add seasoning 2. Add 200 ml water. Stir and cooked for 15 minutes..
- In other pan, boil wheat noodle. If the noodles are cooked. Take the noodles and throw the water..
- Put some noodles in the bowl, add sesame oil and salty soy sauce. Stir. Add chicken sauce. Pour some hot water. Add green onion, fried onion, mustard greens, and dumpling crackers..