Miso Butter Spaghetti with Shiso & Shiitake.
You can cook Miso Butter Spaghetti with Shiso & Shiitake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Miso Butter Spaghetti with Shiso & Shiitake
- Prepare 3 of Dried Shiitake Mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of Shisho Leaves.
- You need 2 portions of spaghetti (cooked).
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of miso.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 tbs of white pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbs of shiitake soaking water.
Miso Butter Spaghetti with Shiso & Shiitake instructions
- Soak shiitake in warm water for 4 hours at least..
- Melt the butter then add miso, mushroom soaking water, honey and pepper then mix to form a watery paste.
- Squeeze out water from shiitake then slice..
- Sautee shiitake 5 minutes. Add spaghetti and the sauce we made..
- Sautee in the pan and mix with tongs for one minute..
- Add finely julienned shiso leaves at the last minute. Remove from heat and serve!.