Salmon salad. A quick and easy salmon salad, full of flavor. Can be eaten as a side or spread over baguette slices and topped with fresh cucumber. Created and tested after reviewing all salmon salad recipes and reviews.
Break the salmon into very large flakes, removing any skin and bones, and place the salmon in a bowl. This avocado salmon salad is a keeper! It is loaded with all of the best ingredients; crunchy cucumber, crisp lettuce and juicy pan seared salmon. You can cook Salmon salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon salad
- You need 100 g of Smoked salmon.
- It’s 250 g of Wild Rocket.
- Prepare 250 g of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 100 g of Mixed lettuce.
- You need 1 of Red onion.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 1 of Carrot, to garnish.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- You need 100 g of Basil leaves.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Capers.
The fresh lemon dill dressing is so easy and gives this salad amazing flavor. This Salmon Salad is easy to make and wonderful to keep on hand in the fridge. There are many different ways to eat it, and it has great crunch and flavor from celery, herbs, and a creamy homemade dressing. While tuna salad is the more common seafood salad, I think salmon salad is so much better.
Salmon salad step by step
- Wash all your greens over running water,let them dry. Peel and thinly slice for onions and cucumber. Cut the lemon into wedgies..
- Using a big salad bowl lay all your greens mixed together then add onions rings and cucumber. Roll the salmon into roses and scatter it on the salad and add capers. Drizzle olive oil, black pepper and yoghurt and herb dressing. Garnish with carrot and lemon zest for the finishing touches squeeze in the lemon juice and enjoy😋😋😋😋.
This is a very quick and tasty great salmon salad that can be eaten as a sandwich on thickly sliced specialty bread (fantastic on foccacia). To serve as a salad, mound mixture on a bed of lettuce, or on an avocado half. Salmon Salad is easy to make and perfect for meal prep. It's a great way to use a pantry staple to create a light, fresh salad that is perfect for sandwiches, lettuce wraps or served along side some crackers and fresh veggies. Canned salmon is a delicious and super nutritious alternative to canned tuna.