You can have Spaghetti Carbonara using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Carbonara
- It’s 200 g of spaghetti.
- You need 70 g of bacon.
- Prepare 2 of medium-sized egg yolks.
- Prepare 60 g of Pecorino.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
Spaghetti Carbonara instructions
- While you are trying the baaCut bacon in thin stripes.
- Mix egg yolks, pecorino, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Stir fry bacon until fat is nicely rendered and bacon becomes slightly crispy..
- While you are cooking the bacon, being water to boil and cook spaghetti until al dente..
- Get tongs and add the pasta to the pan with the bacon. Make sure the heat under the pan is turned off. Mix bacon, fat and pasta.
- Add egg mix to the pan and keep tossing the pasta until you get a nice and creamy sauce. Make sure the egg does not curdle..
- Garnish with some pecorino and serve..