Spinach and quinoa salad with garlic and chilli prawns. Learn how to cook perfectly fluffy quinoa in this video. It's easy once you know my tips! (Spoiler: Don't cover the pot while cooking!). Budget Bytes » Recipes » Salad Recipes » Spinach Chickpea and Quinoa Salad.
Now spinach and quinoa salad with shrimp on top would be a fun little coastal vibe. I would imagine grilling the shrimp with a blackening seasoning or Juicing some additional lemon juice on top to give it that fresh pop would enhance this spinach and quinoa salad for sure! A hearty chickpea quinoa salad high in plant based protein makes a great meal prep work lunch that's vegan and gluten free! You can cook Spinach and quinoa salad with garlic and chilli prawns using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach and quinoa salad with garlic and chilli prawns
- You need 180 g of uncooked prawns (I used frozen).
- You need of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 3 of small cloves garlic.
- Prepare 2 handful of spinach.
- Prepare 1 handful of mixed leaves.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 3/4 cup of quinoa.
- It’s 1/2 of pomegranate.
- You need of Dill.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of sugar.
- It’s Squeeze of lemon.
A hearty high-protein plant-based salad with chopped spinach, chickpeas, quinoa, cucumber, red onion, and pomegranate arils. My hearty and healthy quinoa salad with beets, arugula, spinach, carrot and cashew nuts in a garlic lemon vinaigrette dressing. Add pine nuts into pan over medium heat. This is a healthy meal because it contains quinoa which it is a high source of protein with a low GI.
Spinach and quinoa salad with garlic and chilli prawns step by step
- Marinate the prawns in salt, 2 tbsp oil, smoked paprika, crushed garlic and chilli flakes. Just meanwhile the quinoa is cooking..
- Cook the 3/4 cup of quinoa in double amount of water until soft..
- Mix the leaves, spinach and shredded carrot in a bowl. In a separate bowl mix dill, 2tbsp of oil, 2 tbsp water, a squeeze of lemon and a tiny sugar for dressing..
- When quinoa is cooked, drain excess water if needed and spread the quinoa on a plate to cool a little..
- Add a few tbsp of oil to a frying pan and heat it up to medium heat. Add prawns and marinate and fry them slowly until they become pink..
- Mix the salad, dressing and quinoa. Portion them into plates put the prawns on the top and drizzle it with some of the leftover juice from the sauce pan. Put some pomegranate seeds on top and enjoy!.
It has a variety of raw veggies & herbs. Quinoa & Chickpea Summer Salad with Roasted Garlic Dressing. Recipe PDF. ▸ ▹ Vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free. Cut the top off the head of garlic, and place it on a baking sheet. How to make Quinoa Pomegranate and Spinach Salad-Gorge on this delicious salad without any guilt – a perfect mixture of quinoa, pomegranate and You can also find more Salads recipes like Basil Prawns with Rice Noodles and Raw Mangoes Grilled Fruits with Ginger Honey Dressing Barley And.