Moroccan Carrot and Chickpea Salad.
You can have Moroccan Carrot and Chickpea Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moroccan Carrot and Chickpea Salad
- You need 1 Tin of chickpeas.
- Prepare Handful of Sultanas / currants.
- It’s Half of a handful of Mint.
- Prepare Handful of Coriander.
- Prepare Handful of Parsley.
- You need 8 tbsp of Olive Oil around.
- You need of Fresh lemon / lemon juice.
- You need 4 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 4 of Carrots.
Moroccan Carrot and Chickpea Salad instructions
- First make the salad dressing. Combine, olive oil, lemon juice, honey grated garlic, salt and pepper together.
- Then grate 5 cups carrots. Add the carrot, chick peas and currants or sultanas to a bowl. Along with chopped coriander, mint and parsley.
- Pour the dressing onto the salad, mix well and you're done. This salad does great with falafel or grilled Halloumi.