Garlic Teriyaki Chicken & Avocado Rice Bowl.
You can have Garlic Teriyaki Chicken & Avocado Rice Bowl using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Teriyaki Chicken & Avocado Rice Bowl
- It’s 250-300 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets *cut into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oil *optional.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado *cut into small pieces.
- You need 2 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- You need of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 sheet of Nori *cut into thin strips OR torn into small pieces.
- It’s of <Sauce>.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Water.
Garlic Teriyaki Chicken & Avocado Rice Bowl instructions
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. *Note: Toban Djan is salty. If you add more, use less Soy Sauce..
- Heat a small amount of Oil and cook Chicken until nicely browned and cooked though. Add the sauce, then add Avocado and quickly combine..
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with the Chicken & Avocado mixture. Sprinkle with Toasted Sesame Seeds, and top with Nori..