Spaghetti with pesto and sardine. Scroll down to buy the same or similar items! Take your standard spaghetti noodle, top it with a homemade kale pesto, and pop open that can of sardines. I love how delicate sardines are and how they break down into the pasta as you're devouring the dish. → Get the Recipe: Bucatini Pasta with Kale Pesto and Sardines from Bev Cooks.
It is as easy as my version of the poor man's pasta. How to Cook Tuyo Pesto Spaghetti Pasta. Making your own fresh pesto at home is very easy. You can cook Spaghetti with pesto and sardine using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with pesto and sardine
- It’s of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pesto.
- You need 1 tin of sardines in tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
You can make pasta dishes out of it, or use it as a condiment for. How to make spaghetti and turkey meatballs tossed with an easy homemade spinach pesto. Our spinach pesto recipe is made almost the same way as our recipe for basil pesto. We use a food processor to blend the spinach with nuts and garlic then slowly steam in olive oil until a sauce forms.
Spaghetti with pesto and sardine instructions
- Boil a pan of water with a little bit of salt and add the spaghetti. Cook for about 10mins till Al dente (just cooked-should still have a little hardness to it).
- Meanwhile, mix the sardines with the pesto in a bowl..
- Grate some parmesan..
- Drain the spaghetti and put it into a dish or bowl..
- Blob the pesto and sardine on top and add the parmesan with a crack of black pepper..
Meanwhile, cook spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until al dente. Return spaghetti, reserved cooking water and pesto to pan, stirring to coat pasta. Wine Recommendation: With the parsley, olive oil, and almonds, a simple, lively white wine is best. In a large bowl, toss the remaining sauce and spaghetti with the sardines. Sprinkle with parsley and garnish with lemon.