CHICKEN in RED SAUCE With YELLOW RICE. We went to KFC to try their zinger rice box which was consisted of chicken strips, rice and salad and topped with salsa. We found it to be a waste of money. Beautiful presentation with the yellow rice, green peas and red peppers.
Remove to a plate, sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep warm. The chicken is marinated with herbs, lemon, and spices; the rice golden; the sauce, as white and creamy as ever. Marinated in oregano, lemon, and coriander, chicken thighs are browned, chopped into chunks and served over a pile turmeric-yellow rice. You can have CHICKEN in RED SAUCE With YELLOW RICE using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of CHICKEN in RED SAUCE With YELLOW RICE
- You need of For the Chicken :.
- Prepare 1 of whole free range chicken cut into pieces.
- You need 5 of medium tomatoes, cut into 4 parts.
- It’s 400 ml of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of tamarind dissolve with 2 tablespoon water.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Spices and Ground:.
- You need 7 of shallots.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 13 of large red chillies remove the seeds.
- Prepare 5 of candlenuts, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 cm of gingger.
- Prepare of Yellow Rice :.
- It’s 800 gram of rice.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of shredded turmeric or 1 tablespoon powdered turmeric.
- It’s 1 of litter coconut milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 of salam leaves (or bay leaves).
- You need 2 stalk of lemon grass bruised.
- It’s 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
Thai Red Curry, like most Asian curries, has a great depth of flavour. The sauce flavour is complex, it And while you can totally serve the red curry with plain steamed Jasmine rice, you could take it to the Recipe VIDEO above. A Thai Red Curry with Chicken is one of the world's most popular curries! Closeup Muslim yellow rice with chicken Chicken Biryani with green Hainanese chicken with rice, sauce and soup.
CHICKEN in RED SAUCE With YELLOW RICE step by step
- For the chicken : Cut the chicken according to taste, wash clean, set aside. Roughly chop all ingredients and then blend until smooth. If necessary add a little cooking oil to the blender to simplify the crushing process.
- Saute ground spices until fragrant and cooked. Add meat, cook until the meat changes color and stiff. Stir once in a while. Add 300 ml of water, reduce heat to medium position and cook until the meat is completely cooked. Add 2 tablespoons of tamarind water, brown sugar and salt to taste. Finally add the tomato slices and cook until the tomatoes are crushed and the gravy becomes thick..
- For The yellow rice : Wash and drain rice. Steam for 25 minutes until it's half cooked, then remove to another saucepan..
- Soak the shredded turmeric in Coconut Milk and bring to the boil with salt, salam leaves and lemons grass and kaffir lime leaves. Pour the boiled coconut milk onto the half cooked rice, and allow to simmer. Continue to stir until the liquid is completely absorbed. Then steam until throughly cooked..
- Add rice to the mold and serve it according to taste with other dishes..
Basic and yummy asian food Chicken in cashew nuts sauce and Red pepper, tomatoes, lemon slices on light background Chicken breast in teriyaki sauce with rice and vegetables. This easy and flavorful Chicken and Yellow Rice Skillet makes a quick and delicious dinner for the whole family. This is a MUST TRY recipe. Corn tortillas are dipped in red chili sauce to bake in the flavor in this easy chicken enchiladas recipe. Pick sturdy yellow corn tortillas when you make enchiladas.