My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰.
You can have My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts no bone or skin.
- It’s 1 Cup of Dr Pepper.
- It’s 4 of Garlic Cloves crushed. You could use 1 heaped tsp dried Garlic.
- You need 1 tbls of Tomato purèe.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Black Cracked Peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tbls of BBQ Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of red Bell pepper chopped into thin lengths.
- It’s 4 tbls of BBQ Sauce.
My Slow Cook, Pulled Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken. 🥰🥰 instructions
- Add the chicken breasts in the Slowcooker overnight on low..
- Next Morning. in a cup add the Crushed Garlic and the Dr pepper and mix in. Then pour on top of the Chickens.
- When its cooked. Start to shred the chicken in the juice until it's all little. Next add the Tomato puree and stir in. Also add the BBQ Seasoning, Black Cracked Peppercorns. Leave for another hour..
- Take the chicken out and add to a non stick frying pan and fry it for 3 -5 minutes just to brown it. Then add the BBQ Sauce mix it in then add to a serving dish. And serve. With Chips, Salad or on Burger buns. Chips and beans also..
- Add 1 tbls of the same sauce to the beans cooking if you want beans with it..
- Add some of the chicken on the burger and the rest next to it. then add the chips and serve.